United post-match thread

So what are you trying to suggest? Pep isn't good enough, let's move him on? I hate what our fans have become. The astmosphere at the stadium is shit, we write off new signings instantly and compare them to former players and some now are questioning pep guardiola two months into a season.

No, I'm saying we've yet to improve on last season...Or have we?

Saves us a few games. I think we needed to stop the rut in the Premier League and not the League cup. We can't risk losing points in the premier league and I think we will get 3 against West Brom considering everyone was rested.

We look like a completely different team of late. We're certainly not looking like the team we did at the beginning of the season. A total lack of composure, control and commitment. We're looking like Arsenal on an off day with all of the side ways passing shite (When we're not slipping on our arses) with no real end product. What suddenly happened to the work-rate, the closing down, the triangles and movement?

We made nine changes from the weekend. What did you honestly expect?

He's fine mate.

That's the deal, as Vienna has already said.

It was the reason he also told the management that he didn't feel 100 per cent for Barca.

He is having to be brutally honest when he feels on the limit.

Was smiling happily enough coming off at the final whistle.
So just purely taking it easy and listening to his body?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.