United Pre-Match Thread - Friendly in Houston - Kick off now 03:05am (BST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about the pre match warm up show on the German channel Sport HD1 (19.2e)
It called "SPORT CLIPS Lap Dance".....gulp.
I think SKY UK are missing a trick here if they are losing subscribers by the boat load... :)

I'm a sambal oelek man myself, love the stuff. Use it straight up as dip for crisps.

City tweeted a video of the kits in the dressing room. Mangala and Nasri's shirts among them. Looks like Quim has the number 15 (or 13) and Nasri has taken 22!

Not sure about the pre match warm up show on the German channel Sport HD1 (19.2e)
It called "SPORT CLIPS Lap Dance".....gulp.
I think SKY UK are missing a trick here if they are losing subscribers by the boat load... :)
Haha it's supposed to be on sport1 freeview.
Got it on and it's not looking likely.
Though it is looking.... well : )
Doubt it'll be on there, I've watched darts on there and at midnight they just cut off the darts to show... : )

Fuck me I admit I am incredibly biased against anything united, but, their pundits look like utter shithawks. Is that David May? Christ that's sad how badly age can fuck you up, and I say that as a grandson of a huge Blackburn fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.