United Pre-Match Thread - Friendly in Houston - Kick off now 03:05am (BST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rag TV comes 'free' with a pub subscription. So if you know a landlord daft enough to open/ not close then good luck. I've renewed my subscription early this year because of these games and the golf Open. I'll be watching in my boxers with a brew in hand - a sight that only my pouch could stomach that early in the day!

Rag TV comes 'free' with a pub subscription. So if you know a landlord daft enough to open/ not close then good luck. I've renewed my subscription early this year because of these games and the golf Open. I'll be watching in my boxers with cock in hand - a sight that only my pouch could stomach that early in the day!

To much info mate :)

Rag TV comes 'free' with a pub subscription. So if you know a landlord daft enough to open/ not close then good luck. I've renewed my subscription early this year because of these games and the golf Open. I'll be watching in my boxers with a can of special brew in hand - a sight that only my pouch could stomach that early in the day!
Edited for accuracy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.