United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they are selling or loaning three goalkeepers and two strikers and have only 36 hours to at least buy a striker and one keeper. Bale - won't leave, Ibrahimovitch - can't stand Van Gaal and Cavani - linked with Arsenal, that leaves striker from Southampton who won't sell, Austin who is off to WBA with Berahino looking like joining spurs or this French kid who they will have to pay upwards of 55m Euros, they are a fucking joke club, with a joke manager and owners who only care about money. They all deserve one another. Tomorrow feet up, brew in hand and watch the meltdown. :-)

Never forget..rags are cunts

They are only praising us now because they have very little left to slag us off about

They know their days as a dominant force in English football is as good as over and they are praising through gritted teeth

If I was a nited fan right now..seeing what we are doing..on and off the pitch..I'd be reaching for the razor blades

The thing is there is a large element of their support who are out and out glory hunters. They are just as likely to reach for their laptop and credit card and join our Waiting List ahead of the North Stand extension as reach for the razor blades. If we get a sudden influx of 10,000 applicants we'll know the rats have left the sinking ship. I don't want them and I'm guessing you don't want them but we'll see it happening over the next few years. When it happens it will be noticeable. There will be warnings some of which we're starting to see on Red Cafe at the moment. A lot of their posters are now starting to praise us as a team. That's the first sign. The second will be when they post that they're not too bothered which Manchester team is successful as long as one of them is. After that they will reappear as "born again" Blues. I want every kid in and just outside Greater Manchester to grow up being a Blue.I don't want turncoat rags but I fear we'll get them and I fear it will be soon.

This is on Sadcafe's DeBruyne thread... lol.

Yesterday at 17:59
OzioFull Member
I hope he flops, however unlikely that is. As much as I dislike City I might end up watching more of their games this season because of the players they've signed. It should be interesting.

Some of the 650 million(thousand really) jumping ship
jump_ship_1.jpg

Looks like jizzypants is off to Dortmund on loan.

Another who is useless at long ball footy pmsl.

fire sale
noun
noun: fire sale; plural noun: fire sales; noun: firesale; plural noun: firesales
    • a sale of goods or assets at a very low price, typically when the seller is facing bankruptcy.

So that 50m euro Monaco player seems to be on his way.....Ill be honest I don't know anything about him, and I should at least know of a player worth 50m+?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.