United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for you oakie. One of the named teams haven't scored a goal at home in the first half for fuckin ages and last week their loopy manager claimed they are in the title race.
*I couldn't stop laughing typing that out then*
Is it Hartlepool ? They really are deluded twats and it couldn`t happen to a nicer team.Fuckers in my local hide when I walk in,as I give them both barrels and after decades of shit thrown at me its wonderful listening to whats gone wrong and why,who`s to blame.Like music to my ears mate.

They were going to win the league a week ago. Really hope they don't make top 4. (I don't think they will)

Not making top 4 will effect the ability to get top drawer players.

Anyone hear Gill on 5 Live's Sportsweek this morning? Richardson asked him if he fancied the FIFA presidency and he muttered and mumbled about not wanting to be in the spotlight, which I interpreted as "No fucking chance. I've got too much to hide."

Then he was asked what decision making power he had at the rags and the answer was an interesting one. He said there are two boards, one based in New York for the holding company, which he isn't on. So that's presumably the Glazers and Woody and that makes all the key decisions. The football club board is the one that he, Baconface and Sir Ticket Tout sit on and that makes mainly "ambassadorial" decisions. I think he said that they might get consulted individually by the executive board on football matters but the ultimate decision lay in New York.

Although how he can be on a football club board and that not be a conflict of interest with his roles at UEFA and FIFA is beyond me.

Ridiculous but not surprising that our virtuous media professionals ignore this.

They were going to win the league a week ago. Really hope they don't make top 4. (I don't think they will)

And it could mean that all their top quality players might leave

And it could mean that all their top quality players might leave

Is it Hartlepool ? They really are deluded twats and it couldn`t happen to a nicer team.Fuckers in my local hide when I walk in,as I give them both barrels and after decades of shit thrown at me its wonderful listening to whats gone wrong and why,who`s to blame.Like music to my ears mate.
Am right with you on that pal. I've had over 35 years of them gloating, loudmouth horrible shits giving it the big I am, watching their pain and anger gives me a lovely lovely feeling in my fat belly......will never grow tired of hearing them crying and skriking coz operation win every match has gone tits up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.