United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell, Ibrahimovic to Rags said to be a done deal. How obnoxious are these twats going to get?

Rab C Nesbit makes more sense than that pissed up wanker. I'd love someone to ask him today, ask him about the united way and what his connections are now telling him, especially after he called out that journo as a no nowt. The meltdown would be epic

He's an absolute fucking bedwetter. No journo takes him seriously and every man and his dog knows that the rags tell him absolutely nothing. I'm surprised they continue to employ him, he must be a constant source of embarrassment.
Mind you, I suppose the arrogant cunts would have to be capable of feeling such an emotion and I doubt they are.

You have to have a ginormous nose to play for those twats. They'll all be offside all the time, the pricks.

Love this off the BBC Sport website
"In April 2014, United's mishandling of the sacking of Moyes was heavily criticised, the coach humiliated when learning of his demise through the media.

"The club's hierarchy accepted it was wrong that news had leaked out before the manager had been informed. But two years on, it has happened again.

"Van Gaal was apparently informed of his impending departure by his wife when - still at Wembley following the club's FA Cup Final win - she read the news on the BBC website on Saturday evening.

In the words of King Kevin Keegan ..... "I love it!!!"

It would be great karma for him to have to leave as well as losing his wife and half his fortune,i'm an evil women lol

We know that but all the same couldn't happen to a nicer bloke to see him get shat on.

Renato Sanches on why he chose Bayern over the rags

"Why Bayern? It's a great club. They've a 65k stadium & atmosphere similar to Benfica. I'll win titles."

That last line, groin punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.