United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell, Ibrahimovic to Rags said to be a done deal. How obnoxious are these twats going to get?

I really hope he does go because whatever he brings that is good will be outweighed by the baggage imo, espesh with Mourinho in charge.
The man does not strike me as the type to take sitting on the bench well and if he does always start who will see less game time for him? Marshall and Rashford will not be happy and rightly so.
Would Rooney get the hump even though they are trying to shift him to midfield? i can see nothing but hassle if big conk goes to utd so i am all for it.

Even if it all turned out rosey would he really go with them having no cl, will his ego allow it?

Jesus. Mou, Ibra & Granny shagger all in one room together trying to work together. That can only end well..

There is and has been an enormous power vacuum at the club since Ferguson quit. All these guys are going to try to fill it. The Glazers ceded all control to Purple Nose; there's no one there now who has it. This is what happens when autocrats depart any organization: political, business or otherwise. Those that remain, regardless of competence, fight for control.

Popcorn cat GIF at the ready. This isn't progress -- it's chaos.

I really hope he does go because whatever he brings that is good will be outweighed by the baggage imo, espesh with Mourinho in charge.
The man does not strike me as the type to take sitting on the bench well and if he does always start who will see less game time for him? Marshall and Rashford will not be happy and rightly so.
Would Rooney get the hump even though they are trying to shift him to midfield? i can see nothing but hassle if big conk goes to utd so i am all for it.

Even if it all turned out rosey would he really go with them having no cl, will his ego allow it?
He's all about the dosh, that one.

There is and has been an enormous power vacuum at the club since Ferguson quit. All these guys are going to try to fill it. The Glazers ceded all control to Purple Nose; there's no one there now who has it. This is what happens when autocrats depart any organization: political, business or otherwise. Those that remain, regardless of competence, fight for control.

Popcorn cat GIF at the ready. This isn't progress -- it's chaos.
Oh to be a fly on the wall at the swamp...

Renato Sanches on why he chose Bayern over the rags

"Why Bayern? It's a great club. They've a 65k stadium & atmosphere similar to Benfica. I'll win titles."

That last line, groin punch

Nah mate, the Rags didn't want him anyway.

It's nice that the Rags board blamed LVG for Sanches not signing though. What an absolute shambles of a club they are.

Nah mate, the Rags didn't want him anyway.

It's nice that the Rags board blamed LVG for Sanches not signing though. What an absolute shambles of a club they are.
Renato Sanches has confirmed he rejected Man United: "Everyone know they made an offer, but I had others as well."

All lies though, they obviously never wanted him and he's just said that to make himself look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.