United thread 2017/18

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by mat, 19 Jun 2017.

1. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

What a genuine oxymoron that would be.

Cnuts of the year 100% favourites .

2. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

United - the " shirt seller of the year award " = brilliant achievement !

3. Jesus Cheekbone

Jesus Cheekbone

I don't think they're throwing money on names now when Mourinho is there. He is buying players for his kind of team. But their problem is that nowadays they often have to get only their 2nd or 3rd choice players as they don't have the pull they used to have. And that's why Pep coming to City at this time was another masterstroke, they had enough money to build completely new team and Moaninho as **** as he is and as awful football he is ready to play at times, is capable manager. But the football we are playing at the moment, the nuts of PSG and lures of Madrid and Barcelona, means they will rarely get first choice top players now. And that makes their comeback much, much harder. Long it live.

4. Tatton Blue

Tatton Blue

Don't know if anyone else noticed this , but walking to the game yesterday , just passing under the bridge from Alan Turing Way , I saw two piles of GMP's finest horse manure . In each one some wag had put a card saying ' if found , please return to Old Trafford ' Really put me in a good mood for the game !

5. Rochdale Blue

Rochdale Blue

Last edited: 17 Dec 2017
  6. BlueAnorak

BlueAnorak

I see Scuba got away with a deliberate shove in his own penalty area todY. We can't lay off tje gas with the luck Utd are having this season.

7. Mike N

Mike N

Very good!

8. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Recently became a man of leisure.
    A certain celeb fan who the BBC took the piss out of would probably know who did it ;)

9. old blue

old blue

Retired
    Team of the year? If they ever won it they should get Robert De Niro to present the trophy in character from "Once upon a time in America"....."Noodles".

10. blueincy

blueincy

What was that someone was saying about players going down easy gust of wind wasn't it PEG?

[​IMG]