United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUO
TE="Petetheblu, post: 10686055, member: 7868"]That's no resolution, that's like saying I promise to breath every day.

It would be a resolution not to hate them....

A resolution not to hate them would be fucking impossible Pete[/QUOTE]

To say nothing of sick and bizarre.

And can’t see them winning it in the next 5 years unless they change the way they run the club.
Woodward would step over his own mother before relinquishing his current job duties wouldn't he. He loves seeing polayers sign a sheet of paper he slid over in front of a lot of cameras before smiling and shaking hands.

As GDM said, it would be intoxicating but betrays his personal desires above that of the clubs best interests. The word is they would not even have a DoF with power to direct player transfers which is vital to directing the long term on field identity. I don't even know what else a DoF does so that seems useless.

tl;dr as you say, nowt is changing soon at their place.

lovin this meltdown , the top players that come available no longer even consider going to a club in turmoil , with a manager that conducts himself like JM does , players want to win ,and be associated with quality . Their thick as pigshit fans cant see whats happening and the downward spiral ahead ! Just cannot wait until the April guard of honour at Etihad from them !!

Further to the above i feel it is almost set in stone they will not change. Woodward is the Glazer's man and he has done exactly what they wanted him to do and more, earn them cash! They do not click cancel when his number pops up on the phone, it is answered with a smile and a genuine warm "Hi Ed". They also seem more remote now since Malcolm Glazer passed away (RIP) and happy to let Ed run the show. That is just a feeling and i can't prove that at all. Ed has not let them down thus far though and they have stuff to deal with back home.

If Txiki marched into Utd, he would have them coherent in one year as a playing squad, fortunately this will never happen before certain biblical geographical areas suffer a deep cold snap.

As long as 50% of their transfer policy is commercially viable superstars chosen by Woodward and the other 50% by the manager with the disconnect that creates continues, i am very content. I see that as an absolute hard limit to any progress for them on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.