United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen over on the Caf that they now have a thread discussing "how big are Tottenham as a club".

Seriously what is it with them and their obsession with the size of other clubs, it is totally irrelevant in every context, it's just like a glorified dick swinging contest with them.

It is almost like they have to convince themselves that the size of the club is more relevant than the performance of the team,

Myself i have never found this to be important in any way, why would it be, maybe insecure people need to associate themselves to what they consider to be success.

I've seen over on the Caf that they now have a thread discussing "how big are Tottenham as a club".

Seriously what is it with them and their obsession with the size of other clubs, it is totally irrelevant in every context, it's just like a glorified dick swinging contest with them.

It is almost like they have to convince themselves that the size of the club is more relevant than the performance of the team,

Myself i have never found this to be important in any way, why would it be, maybe insecure people need to associate themselves to what they consider to be success.
Well it's all they have left in these post Fergie years.

Once the wankers lose a couple more games the subject matter will change to are Burnley a

Well it's all they have left in these post Fergie years.

exactly - they are scratching round for measures to quote that show them to be "bigger" than a rival - size of stadium, size of club shop whatever they can grab hold of to show they sell more chips than Leicester and their beer is more expensive than Newcastles to show they are a much bigger club.............

It's truly pathetic.

We're definitely bigger than Spurs, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.