United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Dippers are such witty likeable characters - I think you must be confusing them with somebody else
No no no. He's not confusing them with anyone else, he's simply misunderstood them. It's not racism, it's just that legendary scouse sense of humour La. Innit? I mean to say; look at Stan Boardman. Isn't he the funniest guy ever to make a joke about the Germans, sorry, Geeeeermans bombing his local chippy?

can't say I am bothered either way to be honest. Yes Sanchez would have enhanced our squad and at the moment with the run of games coming up some help for Kun up front would be appreciated. However a very rich man has chosen to become an even richer man rather than help himself to what are likely to be nailed on PL title winning and EPL cup winning medals in the first few months at City. So be it. He will join one of our rivals - always going to happen given his quality. He has gone to a team to help them try and win CL football next season and have a decent cup run - that is the stated ambition of the club not my view.

What does irk is yes its being treated in the media as somehow the rags have "won" something? Did I fail to see all the results from the latest round of the " Sign Sanchez Trophy" or something? What has happened is a club in massive debt has been forced to commit massive amounts of money in a pissing up the wall contest on one single player. That in the week Carillion goes bust due to debt should surely bring a different type of reporting on this transfer?
Have you seen the latest on ESPN? Wenger taking a swipe at our transfer spending. He respects United as a financially well managed club!!
I think he is pissed off that we didn't cough up the silly money and yet another of his 'stars' has found himself at the swamp which is managed by his most hated adversary.

can't say I am bothered either way to be honest. Yes Sanchez would have enhanced our squad and at the moment with the run of games coming up some help for Kun up front would be appreciated. However a very rich man has chosen to become an even richer man rather than help himself to what are likely to be nailed on PL title winning and EPL cup winning medals in the first few months at City. So be it. He will join one of our rivals - always going to happen given his quality. He has gone to a team to help them try and win CL football next season and have a decent cup run - that is the stated ambition of the club not my view.

What does irk is yes its being treated in the media as somehow the rags have "won" something? Did I fail to see all the results from the latest round of the " Sign Sanchez Trophy" or something? What has happened is a club in massive debt has been forced to commit massive amounts of money in a pissing up the wall contest on one single player. That in the week Carillion goes bust due to debt should surely bring a different type of reporting on this transfer?

I’m not fussed either.

Yes, he would have enhanced the squad and taken some of the pressure off Kun's shoulders, but as Mrs Vienna says, if he can throw a wobbler at l'Arse, who’s to say he wouldn’t do the same here if things don’t go his way?

There is going to be an almighty bust-up at the swamp when PEG and Sanchez don’t see eye-to-eye.

Some of you must have come across this mouthy Aussie Utd fan since 99 on twitter.

dfb0ca5844373d4904e03da2aba2c501.png

0cadee987bb387c5bf2f03ad7b012b2a.png

A few weeks back he made libelous remarks about Pep and for a lad thousands of miles away he awfully likes to act like the authority on football fans in England. He's a loudmouth of the "if Mourinho did that" and "everything about UTD is brilliant and better until we're not in which case we'll rewrite history" brigade which is funny considering the following:

c1a24c6a271dbf309cc54e7712dd91c7.png

e9bcadad07598e86e6d29d33e362b1cd.png

75c0094f286786a073c3c00f3fa8699e.png

03cf509233120779829a250d11cfd57c.png

And it's not just football where he is hypocritical and feigns moral superiority

48c7a80887b0457ecc9a5c13bcc9d76c.png

Just another bullshitting idiot.

Some of you must have come across this mouthy Aussie Utd fan since 99 on twitter.

dfb0ca5844373d4904e03da2aba2c501.png

0cadee987bb387c5bf2f03ad7b012b2a.png

A few weeks back he made libelous remarks about Pep and for a lad thousands of miles away he awfully likes to act like the authority on football fans in England. He's a loudmouth of the "if Mourinho did that" and "everything about UTD is brilliant and better until we're not in which case we'll rewrite history" brigade which is funny considering the following:

c1a24c6a271dbf309cc54e7712dd91c7.png

e9bcadad07598e86e6d29d33e362b1cd.png

75c0094f286786a073c3c00f3fa8699e.png

03cf509233120779829a250d11cfd57c.png

And it's not just football where he is hypocritical and feigns moral superiority

48c7a80887b0457ecc9a5c13bcc9d76c.png

Just another bullshitting idiot.

One of the most moronic people on Twitter

Have you seen the latest on ESPN? Wenger taking a swipe at our transfer spending. He respects United as a financially well managed club!!
I think he is pissed off that we didn't cough up the silly money and yet another of his 'stars' has found himself at the swamp which is managed by his most hated adversary.

Wenger is sat in a corner moaning - no biggie. His grasp on reality is fading, I imagine him sat on an old piss stained chair in his piss stained dressing gown rambling on and being ignored. he was happy for Sanchez to come to us as we are over the hill and far away - he's mortified he may be helping a direct rival in the race for 4th place now however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.