United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed several posters on here refer to De Gea as "de gay" or something similar. I really hope there are just a bunch of 12 year olds on here. Otherwise that is just profoundly embarrassing. What kind of self respecting adult could be that impossibly lame? I mean for fucks sake. Cringe worthy.

Agreed. It’s pathetic.

Last edited:
These fuckers can win it. No Blue should be under any illusion that they can't. Both times Mourinho has won it he's bored everyone to death with his turgid football - that's exactly how this shower are playing.

There is no chance this United team could win the Champions League. The first decent side they face will beat them comfortably.

United are dire
Football team that's fucking shite

United are dire
Football team that's fucking shite
I think if we’re gonna sing a cheeky response then it should start with ‘Will Griggs on fire’. The guy took his chance well, popped two in against the rags a short while ago and none of our anger about that game/night was related to his or his team’s performance. And we are gracious in defeat.

I don't think anybody is calling him gay or questioning his sexuality.. It just seems a play on words. Plenty of players names have been slightly altered for comic effect.
Yip I’ve done it a load of times,and have had posts deleted one very recently,if I’ve offended anyone then my sincerest apologies as it was as you say a play on words childish but there you go,I will endeavour to put his proper surname De Gea in future in posts as to not offend anyone else or just refer to him as the rag goalkeeper...

Pisscan
Rag
Moaninho
Pogbad
Merc
Mikiterrapin
De Gay
Doughnut thief

Spot the odd one out.
The issue has nothing to do with the rag keeper’s sexuality and all to do with what we use as derogatory terms. Gay is no longer a derogatory term. Keep up with the real world fellow interneters.

Apologies to all terrapins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.