United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
right lets stop this nonsense now,the rags have no bloody chance of winning the CL and those who think they have are utterly deluded..

Had the displeasure of going to Seville to watch them (with the home fans , its a long story) , and they are clueless , no shape , no invention awful football team , would not be surprised if Seville knock them out at the Swamp , the Seville fans i was with are quietly confident.

The truth is Seville would have beaten them if they had a striker that could hit a cows arse with a banjo, forget the wonder save crap, De Gea never moved to save that header from 2 yards, just piss poor execution.. Hopefully they will sort that out before they arrive at old toilet...! It will get very interesting if Seville score first, how will the bus garage manager cope with that scenario ?? ;-)

Radio 5 Live doing a post-mortem on United and Pogba at the moment.

I think Owen Hargreaves is the dumbest pundit in the country. He's trying to argue Pogba's not the problem at United, but can't name anything he's good at, can't say why he can't play in a 2, says his teammates need to compliment him but can't put into words what he needs to be complimented.

It was quite possibly the worst defence of a player I've ever heard.

Apparently Stagecoach have won the naming rights to Old Toilet, from this day forth it is to be known as The Bus Depot Stadium..

Radio 5 Live doing a post-mortem on United and Pogba at the moment.

I think Owen Hargreaves is the dumbest pundit in the country. He's trying to argue Pogba's not the problem at United, but can't name anything he's good at, can't say why he can't play in a 2, says his teammates need to compliment him but can't put into words what he needs to be complimented.

It was quite possibly the worst defence of a player I've ever heard.
I like Hargreaves at times, but let's face it, he's not the most experienced midfielder...

Went missing as much as Pogba does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.