United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Owen Hargreaves is the dumbest pundit in the country. He's trying to argue Pogba's not the problem at United, but can't name anything he's good at, can't say why he can't play in a 2, says his teammates need to compliment him .
Like "cool haircut Paul" and "wicked dabz", that sort of thing?

Sometimes shuts Owen down. Aside from that he’s shite, as you say.

I always thought the 2nd commentator was there to give us an insight into tactics or the intricacy of a certain move, hargreaves doesn't even try.

Owen occasionally has something worth saying about striking, when he is able to put his bias to the side for a second.

Yip I’ve done it a load of times,and have had posts deleted one very recently,if I’ve offended anyone then my sincerest apologies as it was as you say a play on words childish but there you go,I will endeavour to put his proper surname De Gea in future in posts as to not offend anyone else or just refer to him as the rag goalkeeper...
Or Degoalie

right lets stop this nonsense now,the rags have no bloody chance of winning the CL and those who think they have are utterly deluded..

Please explain why.
Posters said they wouldn't win the Europa - now I am told they were lucky and they didnt play anyone decent - but they still won it.
As stated earlier, posters on here keep saying that they will struggle and they will be 4th/5th - they are still second.

The school bully can somehow scrape and scrawp wins - aided by some helpful decisions. They were crap against Seville but still got 0-0 with the home leg to come. Maureen has made a career out of boring every fucker to death but still managing to win.

Please explain why.
Posters said they wouldn't win the Europa - now I am told they were lucky and they didnt play anyone decent - but they still won it.
As stated earlier, posters on here keep saying that they will struggle and they will be 4th/5th - they are still second.

The school bully can somehow scrape and scrawp wins - aided by some helpful decisions. They were crap against Seville but still got 0-0 with the home leg to come. Maureen has made a career out of boring every fucker to death but still managing to win.

The CL is a slightly tougher proposition than the EL. They aren't good enough and boring people to death
will not work. They got away with it the other night, due to Sevilla not having a clue in the final third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.