United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rags slide down the table has begun , now 3rd position , Dippers in the driving seat for the runners up spot , just needs Chavs and Spuds to buck their ideas up and The Swamp is back to Thursday nights on Channel 5.

Chelsea have us next week.

I wonder if it’s in our interests to let them win?

Only joking. I want a complete winning run until the end of the season now reaching 100 points.

Chelsea have us next week.

I wonder if it’s in our interests to let them win?

Only joking. I want a complete winning run until the end of the season now reaching 100 points.

Need to beat Chavs next week , want the guard of honour off the Rags in April , ultimate embarrassment for Rags , if PEG has to instruct his players to kiss our backsides in front of their 659m supporters.

I'll call Liverpool finishing above them this season. If the mickeys beat West ham they go 1 point above them with Chelsea to come for the rags.

That would be great....good chance it will. Chelsea need to beat them and start looking to overtake then it is down to spurs to knock them straight out the top four

Feels dirty saying this but very much hoping for a Chelsea win tomorrow.

Preferably by a three or four goal margin.

Feels dirty saying this but very much hoping for a Chelsea win tomorrow.

Preferably by a three or four goal margin.

Don’t feel dirty that would be a lovely start to the day
Jose loses to Conte and the meltdown we are seeing just now will be nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.