United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy days :)

ycn5d.jpg

Sanchez 30m a year in wages let that sink in.

Yep he could have been waking up in Abu Dhabi doing warm weather training this morning with a collegiate bunch of players who play football and are free to express themselves. Into the champions league quarters wondering which game we will win the league.

Instead he has woke up in a hotel room in Manchester wishing he was back at arsenal. That’s how shit it is for mr Sanchez.

What a shambles. How on earth are they 2nd?
I'll answer my own question - De Gea basically.
He made 5 very decent savces before Sevilla scored
Also what about Utd's inability to play possession football and on top of this Utd's aging defence is creaking at the seams with the whole team having a fundamental inability to complete sufficient passes.
Only ourselves, Liverpool and Spurs can play possession football in the Prem to the level required to succeed in Europe. Spurs and Liverpool are vunerable to the long ball though.
And just what were PEGs tactics to win last night? Basically, lump the ball up to Bog Brush and get Lumpkaku and Dashford to win the 2nd ball.
PEG is a fucking fraud.

Last edited:
Said it before and will say it again. This united team are vastly over-rated and are punching above their weight in the league. Their 2nd position behind us just shows the flaws in the rest of the league becuase they should not actually be anywhere near the top four

Liverpool, chelsea, spurs should be ashamed and so should some of the the top half teams who seem to think the nostalgia of that shit club holds some kind of sway over the game. They are shit and can be beaten easily, occassionally they may throw in a half decent performance for a result but thats about as good as it gets for them

Laughing stock of salford

I think that De Gea has saved them a substantial number of points. Someone else in net and they would be double figures less in points.

Alexis Sanchez lost the ball 42 times vs Sevilla.

The most for an individual player in the Champions League this season.

Still can't get over Ian Darke's "Remember 0-0 is good enough for Manchester United" comment. Sums BT Sport up really.
Was an absolute classic. What was he thinking?

What I liked about the game last night was how flat the atmosphere was. Like the fans turned up expecting to win. They had got the “perfect result” in the first leg, despite their keeper having to keep them in the tie. The arrogance of the entire football club to think Sevilla would just lie down and roll over for them only to be given a footballing lesson.

Absolutely hilarious. Can’t wait for the draw on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.