United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched Sevilla's 2nd goal again and De Gea completely fucked up doing one of his 'saves for the camera' routine. Last night was beautiful.
I know Hart is in poor form now, sadly, but that's the kind of rare error peak Hart would make that would get him hammered by the media, and overlook the fact that he was an excellent keeper and best in the league for 4-5 years

Whereas De gea, hardly any noise about that

Alexis Sanchez lost the ball 42 times vs Sevilla.

The most for an individual player in the Champions League this season.

Bloody hell, how many touches did he have. That's one misplaced pass every two minutes. LOL.

That thread definately needs a bump.

Tbf to them though theres enough praise for Pep on umpteen City threads they create. Maureens getting annihilated on that forum.
Just had a brief scan at their forum. I say brief because it makes me feel queasy if I stay on there too long.

There are some deluded Rag's on there, and you can call me a sadist if you like, but their suffering is my pleasure.

Rag tactics are route one to the big man and flick on. Perfect for non league! But in the champions league at a cost of 500 million quid it is quite pathetic.

Said it before and will say it again. This united team are vastly over-rated and are punching above their weight in the league. Their 2nd position behind us just shows the flaws in the rest of the league becuase they should not actually be anywhere near the top four

Liverpool, chelsea, spurs should be ashamed and so should some of the the top half teams who seem to think the nostalgia of that shit club holds some kind of sway over the game. They are shit and can be beaten easily, occassionally they may throw in a half decent performance for a result but thats about as good as it gets for them

Laughing stock of STRETFORD
FFS, get it right!!!

If DeGea leaves in the summer , they will be lucky to finish in the top 4 , never mind win 4 trophies .
I'm almost certain he'll leave If Madrid shows any interest.

The look on his face are the end of that was priceless. He had that 'im done caring about this shit' look in his face.

But then again, it could just be his natural calmness :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.