United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost certain he'll leave If Madrid shows any interest.

The look on his face are the end of that was priceless. He had that 'im done caring about this shit' look in his face.

But then again, it could just be his natural calmness :)

How many years are left on his contract? Real may have other areas to rebuild as well, and it's going to be expensive.

Caf quote.. at least someone gets it.

We could buy Messi and he'd look like Benteke. Our scattergun transfer strategy is abysmal.

Luckhurst has tweeted:
Mourinho was also asked (in Spanish): 'Eliminated from the Carabao Cup, out of the title and now out of the Champions League, would that be considered a failure by #mufc?' Mourinho: 'Are you really interested, being the Spanish press, in the intricacies of our own league season?'

The word you're looking for, Josie, is 'yes'.

I'm almost certain he'll leave If Madrid shows any interest.

The look on his face are the end of that was priceless. He had that 'im done caring about this shit' look in his face.

But then again, it could just be his natural calmness :)

That calmness obviously deserted him for their second, flap flap, flappy.

He was hugging Sevilla players at the end with a big smile across his chops.

They didn’t even try that though, to be fair. Watching it I actually had no idea what the ‘plan’ was which, for a ‘tactical genius’, was hard to fathom.
I don't really watch enough of them to know but if you took that performance in isolation you'd have to suspect that he's lost much of that dressing room. Certainly pogba looks like he doesn't want to play for him, presumably those rumours of a fall out were true and absolutely no doubt pogba holds a lot of sway in that dressing room. I think we are very much seeing the beginning of the end for mourinho there, it's all unravelling as it usually does with him after a couple of years.

Just remembered Herrera's comments.

"To win the Champions League would be enormous for us. Massive.

“So if you said City win the title and we win the Champions League this time, I would sign that document right now.

You won't be signing fuck all you gobby cùnt.

He's bought into the Swamp mentality. Season starts they're gobbing about the maximum number of trophies, two, three, four, before they even have one under their belt. We've had four poured onto us this season because it was feasible. No talk from inside City - just win the next game. But MANUre, club and fans, will never jettison the notion of entitlement, and before the first transfer window closes they're counting the pots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.