United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday opened my eyes a bit to the rags to be fair. They turned-up in numbers to what ordinarily should have been our Championship victory parade, they turned a car-crash of a performance into a victory at the home of the champions elect, Pogba reminded me a lot of an early-days Yaya, and to top it all their dick of a manager has acted with a bit of dignity post-match when I would have expected the complete opposite. Weird.

Don't be lulled into a false sense of security, they will be back to their çuntish, raggy selves soon enough.

They are celebrating the “we stopped City from winning the league” trophy now. Fans even made songs about it.

Talk about SMALL TIME.

We lost the derby and I’m disappointed but none of this will matter when we lift the title.

Herrera caught on camera spitting on our crest as he walks into the tunnel.

I hate that club and everyone associated with it

Yesterday opened my eyes a bit to the rags to be fair. They turned-up in numbers to what ordinarily should have been our Championship victory parade, they turned a car-crash of a performance into a victory at the home of the champions elect, Pogba reminded me a lot of an early-days Yaya, and to top it all their dick of a manager has acted with a bit of dignity post-match when I would have expected the complete opposite. Weird.

Yep, and Young nearly snapped Aguero's leg while Herrera spat on out badge as he left the field.

My thought this morning is 'how did we lose to them even with a weakend team'.

It happens in football it can get too easy for a team and they switch off.

Add to that a clearly bent ref and it was a recipe for a bad day.

All about Tuesday lets have a go and somehow keep the back door shut.

Going through on Tuesday would wipe all of this away.

Anybody called them ****s today ?

****S

Just how is ****s anymore or less offensive than Twats btw ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.