United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Herrera is a horrible little shit. He's a softarse, a cheat and a crap player too. Him doing that didn't surprise me in the slightest, after all that club as a whole have no class what so ever.
Their thick twat fans can't even hear themselves laughing at us stopping winning the league against them.
That's right you heard correctly.
WINNING THE LEAGUE BY BEATING THEM!
Their bitterness towards us has reached fever pitch, even in our darkest days we never looked or sounded as bad as these red mardarses.
I'll tell you what, let's let them close the gap a little bit more as the daft twats will probably think they will catch us.
Top of the league you red shite, citeh top of the league.

That Herrera is a horrible little shit. He's a softarse, a cheat and a crap player too. Him doing that didn't surprise me in the slightest, after all that club as a whole have no class what so ever.
Their thick twat fans can't even hear themselves laughing at us stopping winning the league against them.
That's right you heard correctly.
WINNING THE LEAGUE BY BEATING THEM!
Their bitterness towards us has reached fever pitch, even in our darkest days we never looked or sounded as bad as these red mardarses.
I'll tell you what, let's let them close the gap a little bit more as the daft twats will probably think they will catch us.
Top of the league you red shite, citeh top of the league.

Even my red mate says he is awful.

The rags at work were like dogs with two dicks this morning.

I told them that I knew exactly how they felt, as winning the derby used to be the highlight of my season.

The rags at work were like dogs with two dicks this morning.
I told them that I knew exactly how they felt, as winning the derby used to be the highlight of my season.
I got sense out of two of them. One has an S/T the other used to have.
Nothing but bollocks from the fuck Muppets who never go. Though that isn't limited to rags and Scousers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.