United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Semifinal in the FA cup and all he can think about is us. Reminds me of a post on redcafe in their Wenger leaving thread. Someone piped up that Wenger leaving would outshine our league win as no fucker is bothered about us. This was a red, in a Wenger thread, talking about us. The irony is lost on them. They must think of us quite a lot. Literally, every City related tweet or article is infested with these bitter goons.

Semifinal in the FA cup and all he can think about is us. Reminds me of a post on redcafe in their Wenger leaving thread. Someone piped up that Wenger leaving would outshine our league win as no fucker is bothered about us. This was a red, in a Wenger thread, talking about us. The irony is lost on them. They must think of us quite a lot. Literally, every City related tweet or article is infested with these bitter goons.

A Spuds fan on Twatter saying similar at weekend – saying nobody cared about us winning the league... funny that they can't shut the fuck up about it then, if they care so little!

potatohead.png
gallery-1493988773-max-paddy-road-to-nowhere-1.jpg

I utterly detest that shit club and everyone connected to it.

Everytime there is a BBC Sport article about them I hope it is bad news for them. Pogbad unhappy, Mourinho unhappy, fines, bans, players wanting to leave. Absolutely fucking hate the vile cünts. I hope I never have to endure them winning another trophy again - a long decline as we dominate them and this league.

Absolute scum, every last one of them.

In reality they have been playing for the PL without the favourte for sometime.
Now that we have won they can all concentrate on the runner up spot and even critisise the fact that we were so far ahead that we won because another side was beaten and not on the last day with other results having a bearing.

They are correct of course, we deserve a better standard of competition than the PL can currently offer.

Didn't take much notice of the FA Cup Semi-final. Dig the PiGMOL Rag, AKA The Alty fan have any bearing on the result?

Should have sent Valencia off for going over the ball and into the man with his studs raised, ignored a foul by Pogbad for the equaliser, ignored all foul challenges by rag players and gave them free kicks every time they fell over, but apart from that not really.

Should have sent Valencia off for going over the ball and into the man with his studs raised, ignored a foul by Pogbad for the equaliser, ignored all foul challenges by rag players and gave them free kicks every time they fell over, but apart from that not really.
I wouldn't have expected any less tbh.

He played enough added time to cover the blatant timewasting in injury time - the last 10-15 minutes were utterly cynical in stopping play.
The Valencia lunge was far from the worst you'll see, but was with both feet and off the ground.
Valencia and Sanchez both got away without bookings for hauling players down late on. Trippier should have at least been booked in the first few minutes.
Gave a throw the wrong way at one point.

He was lenient to the extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.