United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the word "lickle", or little, is pronounced that way it various areas around the city. Similarly, words such as bottle are pronounced "bockle", such as the saying "in Miggleton they put cangles in bockles on the mancklepiece".
But then again, that poster says he is in "Poland but I'm Welsh", so he obviously wouldn't know that, would he, being the epitome of a plastic supporter?

If he's Welsh then unless he's dead young, if he was 10 or so years older he'd be a dipper.

No wonder he's so militant, he only picked his team because they were on telly winning all the time so he has to keep proving to himself how big of a red he is. Poor boyo.

Last edited:
I love referring to us as 'ickle City. It's warm and cute and cuddly and anoys them like Kryptonite does for Superman.

I like to regularly remind them of THAT banner. It's something they're dying to forget.

I never had any love for the rags but that banner turned my feelings for them to pure hatred. It is the same with that pathetic nick nack paddy wack song, what a pathetic childish offering that is, yet it is their main song. Sums the scum up.

They struggle with irony over there.
Anyway, the more they feel the need to hurl ill-conceived, ill-informed puerile insults at us , the more it becomes obvious that we are doing everything right.

They struggle with anything which requires a brain, and you are right that their insults reveal a deep seated pain - which is fucking brilliant.

Today had a rag try to bang on about empty seats at the Etihad.
I just said to him well my seat is full where do you sit at Old Toilet?
His response was epic, he just turned and walked away haha.

The simplest or responses always puts a rag in his place.

Apologies if this has been posted about before,anyway I was in the pound shop today and thought that costs a pound too much
2wrjcdf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.