United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the open top bus been booked yet for the quadruple?
Sky are going to rename one of their sports channels after them as a tribute. The PL trophy is being given to them before the Leicester match.

Been thinking about this '3 games a week' malarkey. Isn't it one game at the weekend and one during the week? If you're doing well then there may be a fixture log at the end of April

Occasionally, a team will play Sunday- Wednesday-Saturday, but that won't happen very often, especially the rags, as they are Sty darlings and will, more often than not be featured on Super Sunday for the armchair hoardes.

So the "three times a week" bollocks is just that.

people are shitting about them too much and too early. I'll wait until New Year to see what they are about. I've seen they rosy moments last few years fair few times and they had gray ones more often. I'm still not convinced that team has a quality all around to win big.

Its a lot like watching Hazard or Sanchez, there individual talent is so superior it easily overcomes whatever fundamental errors of judgments they make.

And of the 3, Pogba is the least error (or I should say "mistake of selfishness") prone.

I know he is a rag, but if am being honest, he is one of the most talented individual players I've seen in the prem.
Sorry mate but that is utter nonsense. Pure hyperbole. bergkamp, Henry, Zola, silva, aguero, yaya, lampard, Suarez , scholes*spit* and many more piss all over him. His first season in the premier league was littered with errors, many unforced.

Its a lot like watching Hazard or Sanchez, there individual talent is so superior it easily overcomes whatever fundamental errors of judgments they make.

And of the 3, Pogba is the least error (or I should say "mistake of selfishness") prone.

I know he is a rag, but if am being honest, he is one of the most talented individual players I've seen in the prem.

Christ all mighty Dax. What the hell is wrong with you man, have you lost your fucking mind?

people are shitting about them too much and too early. I'll wait until New Year to see what they are about. I've seen they rosy moments last few years fair few times and they had gray ones more often. I'm still not convinced that team has a quality all around to win big.

Exactly. They've played nearly double the amount of pre season games so I'd expect them to be flying at this stage especially versus dross. Most of the other teams are a week or two away from full fitness. I'm dreading this Everton game as it's a similar story with them being a week ahead of us.

Yeah one of them said to me at work Sunday with a big grin on his face, "we're top of the league" yeah I replied, you, West Brom and Huddersfield, we'll see how long it lasts !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.