United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye well we've only played "the best attack in the league" and away at the champions, we've not bee played off the park by Southampton yet

To be fair we haven’t played stoke away yet and we all know that’s main test seeing the scum drew.

Rashford is their best player. Only one I'm nervous about us facing from their team if I'm honest.

Lifted off the caff;

cuMigFx.png

We're not all that good.

I thought we were the Bertie Bitters?

I had a read of their 'Is it fair to criticise Guardiola' thread and saw that insult to written English language posted on there. Guardiola is lucky he despatched 3 teams in a row by more than 5 goals. Guardiola is lucky we went to a very good Chelsea side and dominated from start to finish.

Our full backs are our weakness? More like the final piece of the puzzle that makes us solid as a Unit.

It's a one horse race this year, them poor raggy players when they sat and watched City humiliate Chelsea. It was their opportunity to take control of the table with two rivals facing off. It never happened now they have some not nice fixtures which will see them confined to also rans bang on schedule in November like every year since 2013.

Rashford is their best player. Only one I'm nervous about us facing from their team if I'm honest.

The only ones I'm nervous about when facing the scum are the fucking officials.
If Wythenshawe Pele is their best player then they are fucked...he would struggle to make our bench in all honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.