United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of the more decent ones I know (rare, but there's a couple out there) are starting to realise. Despite their results they are slowly understanding what's happening at city.

I can't wait for them to face a decent team, then the penny will fully drop.

A couple of the more decent ones I know (rare, but there's a couple out there) are starting to realise. Despite their results they are slowly understanding what's happening at city.

I can't wait for them to face a decent team, then the penny will fully drop.
Let's seem them stuff Dipperpool by 5 and out play Chelsea at the Bridge. Mwanwhile, the Rag Caf cup of envy, bile and bitter over.-floweth.

Last edited:
Let's seem them stuff Dipperpool by 5 and out play Chelsea at the Bridge.
At least caveat that with:

'The ref ruined the Liverpool game by unfairly sending Mane off when Liverpool were clearly on top, and ready to score against a vulnerable defence'

and

'A Chelsea side who weren't given enough time to recuperate from the hardest ever away game in Europe. The FA should be investigated for that fixture mix up.'

Lets be honest lads, they are very, very dangerous.

I think we'll wallop them, but the fact is they will bully a lot of teams with their style. On that basis we really can't allow points to slip against smaller teams.

Can't wait to see a big team stand up to them.

Great HYS on the BBC at the moment.... here's an absolute beauty "De bruyne is the only player in that City team I would like to see at United. Class player and seems totally honest and decent. Much too good for City really."

I wouldn't hold out hope of the dippers stuffing them at Anfield, the rags have a great record there and are the dippers bogy side at home. They are not a pretty side but they are effective in that boring Mourhino way.

The only difference this year is that they have their first test against Liverpool on October 14 which is very late. Last season their first test was against us early in the season and they failed miserably and until then there was talk of title favorites.

Next game is Liverpool Away followed by another 3 away matches then Spurs & Benfica at home and Chelsea away. After this run of games we'll see their level.

The only difference this year is that they have their first test against Liverpool on October 14 which is very late. Last season their first test was against us early in the season and they failed miserably and until then there was talk of title favorites.

Next game is Liverpool Away followed by another 3 away matches then Spurs & Benfica at home and Chelsea away. After this run of games we'll see their level.

yep I think that should have them bolloxed by then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.