United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the anti-United media are in top form this week. Mourinho made no mention of Conte yesterday and repeatedly during his time at United said that he’d rather not cry about injuries yet that doesn’t stop them stirring shit at Conte’s press conference.

Are you fucking serious....Peg been whining about injuries...such as I have no Fellani Pogbad Carrick.
Anti Yoonited media my arse...bunch of boring bastard's...team and fans

There is NEVER anti rag media. What we have witnessed since the purple nosed one fucked off is anti Moyes, Van Gaal and now SOME anti PEG stuff. There is a huge difference between the two. Moyes and Van Gaal were untouched by the media until the Glazers were in danger of losing their cash cow, then the assaults came from a fully briefed and compliant press. Is the same thing happening with the Potugeezer now? I think they want rid, they only employed him because they couldn't land the bald artisan master.

There is NEVER anti rag media. What we have witnessed since the purple nosed one fucked off is anti Moyes, Van Gaal and now SOME anti PEG stuff. There is a huge difference between the two. Moyes and Van Gaal were untouched by the media until the Glazers were in danger of losing their cash cow, then the assaults came from a fully briefed and compliant press. Is the same thing happening with the Potugeezer now? I think they want rid, they only employed him because they couldn't land the bald artisan master.
It certainly smacks of it. You can bet the Rag's have sanctioned this story, because anything that isn't sanctioned by them will be snuffed in a heartbeat and the journalist in question will have their privileges revoked at the Swamp. This is exactly why they get away with so much s**t.

I see the anti-United media are in top form this week. Mourinho made no mention of Conte yesterday and repeatedly during his time at United said that he’d rather not cry about injuries yet that doesn’t stop them stirring shit at Conte’s press conference.

But Mourinho does talk about injuries, he talks about them an awful lot. Only last Saturday, he mentioned 'not having a bench'

But Mourinho does talk about injuries, he talks about them an awful lot. Only last Saturday, he mentioned 'not having a bench'

Yes, and then he said it was obvious what his team would be last night.

However, whether he talked about injuries directly, he may be right and therefore able to make absurd comments within his own twistedly narrow frame of reference.

I like how he tried to claim that he used kids, just like Benfica did, because he brought some kid on in the 92nd minute to waste time. Yep that's exactly the same as having 3 kids playing only their 2nd or 3rd ever professional game in the starting lineup.

I don't know why the media don't have the balls to call him out on his Trump-esque levels of bare faced lying. It would make for great TV and they'd surely get a lot of "hits" or whatever, but they are all just spineless sycophants. only slightly indie, online reporters dare to have a pop at him, safe from behind their computer screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.