United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you complaining about. I'm watching it and its hilarious.

You certainly cannot suggest any sort of agenda in this instance. If there was they would be acting as though the game never happened.

You certainly cannot suggest any sort of agenda in this instance. If there was they would be acting as though the game never happened.
Complaining, moi? How very dare you..

the portuagese mr bean t**t bwahahaha

Is it me or do all these scum YouTube bloggers seem to live alone in £25 a week bedsits or halfway houses, have no female or family interest in their lives and have nothing better to do than chunner utter bollocks in front of a view cam for the best part of twenty five minutes.

I don't think there is a day where I get thirty seconds peace and quiet at home, never mind twenty five minutes to record mind numbing gash like that. What with either the kids mithering or the FPO giving me earache like most normal blokes you just wouldn't get chance to broadcast yourself even if you wanted too. However if I was a sad enough twat to do this type of thing the kids would be in and out tapping me up for cash, or a lift somewhere or the FPO telling me to shift a spider out of the bathroom or sending me to the shop for some fucking Always Ultra, a Bag if Monster Munch and a copy of Heat magazine.

I think this is another clear indication of the special breed of people that support that shower of shit and as blues we should be eternally thankful that we were steered in the right direction.

Custis is genuinely on twitter responding "thought you were at the City game" to journalists reporting on United being shit. He's almost comically embarrassing

He said it to Jamie Jackson. He's turning on his own brethren.

Yep, no real complaint about that. Biggest story today and worth it for Lindelof's comedy routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.