United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jose is going to lose his players again a la Chelsea last time. His comments after lpool must have pissed mata off. Today he’s had a pop at what seemed fair comments from Herrera.

Utd fans must be embarrassed that without bogbrush they are really struggling

what did Herrera say

They'll need Pogba and Lukaku in top form all season to challenge us. Pogba was awful in the league last season but much better so far this, big miss for them at the moment. They'll drop more points vs Spurs and Chelsea if he's still out.

I think Jose is going to lose his players again a la Chelsea last time. His comments after lpool must have pissed mata off. Today he’s had a pop at what seemed fair comments from Herrera.

Utd fans must be embarrassed that without bogbrush they are really struggling
Sums up Maureen’s brand of football in a nutshell

one of the posters on sad cafe reckons somethings gone on with this transfer to the tune of jose getting a back hander from the transfer agent to the tune of a few million, the guy simply is not good enough to play premiership football, all will be revealed in good time

Please let this be true. I really hope someone has some evidence of this. He is one vile. selfish, creature who thinks everyone should fall at his feet and worship the ground he walks on.

The Rags apparently are'nt playing well because according to Rag Cafe CarltonPogba (a Hollywood marketing tool to sell shirts and nowt else) and Bog Brush(neanderthal anti footballer) are missing, how desperate is that !!! Never thought they were good enough to stay the distance but with PEG in charge they will grind out enough results to get a top 4 spot and maybe a cup , but this lot will never be a threat to us in the future , we are light years ahead on the pitch and our profile off the pitch is growing at a frightening pace now Pep has taken over. We will never have 659m sheep following our club , but i can live with that.

The Rags apparently are'nt playing well because according to Rag Cafe CarltonPogba (a Hollywood marketing tool to sell shirts and nowt else) and Bog Brush(neanderthal anti footballer) are missing, how desperate is that !!! Never thought they were good enough to stay the distance but with PEG in charge they will grind out enough results to get a top 4 spot and maybe a cup , but this lot will never be a threat to us in the future , we are light years ahead on the pitch and our profile off the pitch is growing at a frightening pace now Pep has taken over. We will never have 659m sheep following our club , but i can live with that.
They all live in London or Singapore. Which is why their support; their support; their support us fecking shit; their support is fecking shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.