United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me that goal yesyerday was straight out of the joe kinnear playbook wasnt it?

At the time i said it was straight out of the Crazy Gang playbook lol.

Each to their own and this morning, the sheep that pretend to support them will be feeling great as they troll facebook in their latest attempts at feeling important in life but its turgid stuff and they are miles behind us.

At the time i said it was straight out of the Crazy Gang playbook lol.

Each to their own and this morning, the sheep that pretend to support them will be feeling great as they troll facebook in their latest attempts at feeling important in life but its turgid stuff and they are miles behind us.

When even dinosaurs like Shearer come out with this....

Man City taking football to new level - Shearer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41791882

The rags will have to crank their delusion to 11

Y7gB.png

For all you rags on here, all you undercover rags on here, all you lurking rags.
Read it and weep.

Y7gB.png

For all you rags on here, all you undercover rags on here, all you lurking rags.
Read it and weep.

Go on rag cafe and they think they are back in the hunt, they are even talking themselves up to winning at the bridge. They get a result against a team that they have historically put to the sword at old Trafford and suddenly Huddersfield away never happened.

Go on rag cafe and they think they are back in the hunt, they are even talking themselves up to winning at the bridge. They get a result against a team that they have historically put to the sword at old Trafford and suddenly Huddersfield away never happened.
Maureen always delivers the title in his second year.

The way to think og it is that the gap remained the same and there is now one game less for them to pull it back.

Seriously, their style of play will ensure that they finish in the top 4 but i think we will pull further away by the time we meet them in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.