United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rag neighbour of mine went yesterday, said there was 6 empty seats next to him, 10 mins into game 6 Polish lads turn up and sit down, after 30 mins of the game they turned to him and said where's the nearest pub, got up and walked out
Thought we had early leavers

United have actually had an extremely good start to the season. But only City can have a dip of course. Not United. Oh no, they'll get better.

They lack of self awareness is highly amusing. I'm sure City will have a dip this season. As will everyone else.

He's a Jock from Glasgow, said he moved to Manchester 40 years ago to be nearer the Swamp and go to games, i was surprised he said he went yesterday as i often see him going to the pub half hour before KOs to sit with the other sad rags

I do so enjoy reading American rags' reaction to games on ESPNFC message boards. Apparently, yesterday was a good win because Utd were missing critical players (I guess Spurs weren't) and it will all be well when the Belgian Elbow returns, the media is against them (errrrrrrr . . .) and City will slip up eventually but they've "had theirs" at Huddersfield.

Underestimating them is probably not smart but underestimating the intelligence of their fans is not actually possible.

United have actually had an extremely good start to the season. But only City can have a dip of course. Not United. Oh no, they'll get better.

They lack of self awareness is highly amusing. I'm sure City will have a dip this season. As will everyone else.

We had our dip midweek against Wolves ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.