United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
FranceFootball claiming januzaj to Sociedad for €11M.

Blimey, that's a lot for someone who's not done anything for 2 years.

Bargain price for a future Ballon D'Or winner. ;-)

When Patrick Barclay was getting all excited over this no mark back in 2013, he correctly predicted he would be off to showcase his Messi like skills in Spain one day, however I am pretty sure he didn't mean Real Sociedad as you can see from this snippet from one of his many articles glorifying another rag youngster

But in Januzaj’s case it is enough for this footballing nation, with its riches, just to enjoy being entertained by him, at least until — and don’t rule this out for those alerted by the short life of his contract are bound to include Barcelona and Real Madrid — he is lured to Spain.

I have a plastic Romanian Rag at work who reckons next season they are going to win the premier league and Champions league, oh and are going to beat Real in the super cup. He wondered why I burst out laughing.
I cant see this 659 million fan base expanding anytime soon with the turgid shite the Rags are producing under the eye
gouging tax dodger, so your future workmates from that area will probably revert back to Steaua Bucharest or somebody.

Take out 'januzai' - replace with 'rashford' and see how different things are now!!!

As much as it pains me to say it, I think Rashford in a another team such as City or Spurs, would get 20+ a season.

Personally, I really rate him.

Just a pity he is being stifled at manyooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.