United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matic seems to have picked a muscle injury. Don't think they have much cover in that department as Herrera has been poor for some time now.

I agree but Jose has won things doing this with shit teams before.

It will be an injustice if they do anything but we shouldnt kid ourselves or it might bite us on our area.

City's football is light years ahead but sometimes doing the dirty things gets you through.
100% spot on

Fair play to them that was a good result and puts a little pressure on us for tonight. They are having a good season. We need to keep focussed. Arsenal will be tough for them though so lets just do our job.

He definitely won't attack us, no matter how many points behind they are. He'd rather lose 2-0 than be humiliated by setting up to try and win.

He's a bizarre bloke.. it's all about him and his pride, nothing to do with what's better for his team.

That said, don't write them off. They were very poor again last night, but it happens all to often with them, play shit and win. I for one, will be very nervous on derby day, especially if we miss a couple of early chances. And i expect one of our players to be banned for the game....

Get an early goal against them, then it could be very entertaining afternoon....

Could have been a different conclusion to this game if Rojo had been given the second yellow for giving the penalty away ... All pissing in the wind I know but he should have gone, refs are protecting them just like the whitewash FA panel did..
It's ours to lose the league, City just got to keep believing and doing what Pep tells em....

Last edited:
I don't think a simple foul in the box makes it a yellow card though there's no argument it was a penalty. I heard Silva talking about it but he was massively clutching there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.