United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS I didn't think part 1 was too bad but part 2 was embarrasing. The PR woman couldn't wait to get him out of there. Total meltdown, but I'll always believe he's manipulating the situation so that the rags decide to get rid of him and he gets a big payoff. Then strolls into PSG

I think hes a clever bastard. Jose will not breach his contract or quit. Utd will be left with no option but to sack him. Off he trots with his 35m compo. Straight to some Italian club

That was sooo much fun to watch , yesterday's and the embargoed bit

Basically saying united don't belong at the top level despite 300+ spent

That was sooo much fun to watch , yesterday's and the embargoed bit

Basically saying united don't belong at the top level despite 300+ spent

I agree, yesterday was fantastic.
It was one thing us becoming successful, but I never ever thought in my wildest dreams that these fuckers would implode like they have in the 4/5 years post Pisscan.

Epic meltdown ..........feck knows what his post match will be like when we win the title against them
I don't think he will go into meltdown if we win the title against them. He alluded to it in his press conference, he knows it's going to happen and he seems resigned to it.
What will get him going is criticism of his competence as a manager. This is what makes him bristle and come out fighting. He doesn't care what he says or who he has to throw under a bus as long as he personally isn't criticised.
What we saw yesterday was the first shots of internecine strife at the pigsty. He knows what people are saying about his style of play and managership, he also knows that whatever he does he's only going to be second best to us while Pep is here so he sees no way out but to confront his critics which is what he did yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.