United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why anybody would pay £5billion for them, knowing the amount of money they will need ? It's not a pot noddle and going to be an instant success, 10 years is needed, then Manchester city would still be improving each year, also Liverpool Chelsea, even Newcastle, that's without taking into account arsenal and spurs,

you need to be a very good club with a foundation built around the future and not the pasted
Or the pasty for that matter, as both Luke Shaw and Mourinho can testify to.

Which again, lands the question, if the 2 billion speculated they took out as loan re-payments, were not enough, then how much is that club in debt by?

Again the other fishy aspect was the fact that they were looking for capital injection. Capital injection in a club that size is a fucking huge red-flag.

Couple that with their CEO stating " Next Summer will be much worse".

There's some horrid shit going on there. My only thought is that they are effectively using the club as a front for some very dark, shady unstable business practice.

And? It all sounds *ucking marvellous to me!

Which again, lands the question, if the 2 billion speculated they took out as loan re-payments, were not enough, then how much is that club in debt by?

Again the other fishy aspect was the fact that they were looking for capital injection. Capital injection in a club that size is a fucking huge red-flag.

Couple that with their CEO stating " Next Summer will be much worse".

There's some horrid shit going on there. My only thought is that they are effectively using the club as a front for some very dark, shady unstable business practice.
If that last paragraph is true (everything crossed) then there's no way the Glazers will want anybody looking at their books.

These assets, with the obvious exception of the wasteland on which it's built, what would they be?

Scrap is still quite high, plenty of scaffold steel there.
Get £100m for the playing squad.
Take a seasons TV money & commercial revenue.

Might only cost me £5bn to close them dow.
Save £5bn for even Sheikh Mansour gets bored.

Leaving me with £10bn, no United and owning City.
Just need the £20bn now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.