United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He certainly is, Ratcliffe lives in Monaco

Ineos Automotive, owned by billionaire Brexit backer Jim Ratcliffe, announced it will build its first 4x4 vehicle in France, which confirms that its plans to build a car manufacturing factory in Wales have officially been abandoned.
Back in September 2019, Ineos had confirmed that the Grenadier will be built in a bespoke new manufacturing facility on a greenfield site in Bridgend, South Wales.

It said this would create 200 jobs initially, and up to 500 in the long term. It announced site development was now under way to support planned start of production in 2021.

This is sure to come as a blow to Wales. According to some reports, the Welsh government has spent around £5m ($6.7m) supporting the project.

I've also heard he has a subterranean base of the Azures and likes white Persian cats

Dammit Casemiro would actually be a good signing. That position can be played effectively into mid-30s provided there are other runners with end product in midfield.

Dammit Casemiro would actually be a good signing. That position can be played effectively into mid-30s provided there are other runners with end product in midfield.
Don't hold your breath, the PL is not UCL or LaLiga, even with Casemiro they are still shite in midfield. And the rhythm and demands from top 5 clubs are different .

I don't mind them getting better, we humiliated and beat them over and over and over and over.

I love shitting on them more when they're good and arrogant. It hurts more for them.

I read that some of the family want out but the two main weasels want to carry on with their asset strip. If so, the two weasels may need capital to buy out other members of the family and if past history is the clearest indicator they are not going to dip into their own pockets to do this.
Or maybe they need a capital injection to do something with the swamp and at Carrington.
I’ve already posted that I’ve had dealings with Apollo. They are serious players. if they get involved they will probably just join the gravy train of dividend recipients and ultimately share in the proceeds of a sale down the line.

I'm willing to bet my left nut they'll fight between themselves at the protest, get the game called off, cause an absolute mess, police, arrests, get deducted/fined, piss off the dippers, PL and Sky plus all televisions involved in it and make a more disastrous start of the season than they can imagine.

All for it, I'll make sure I'll crack a cold Moretti this Monday, as i booked the day off work for a longer weekend. After that I'll fuck my wife in her David Silva shirt.
What colour knickers will she be wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.