United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitter bugger cafe is fun. Just had a look on there and there are 2 threads aimed at us. One saying the Prem is crap and the other saying why are other teams not demanding we are burned at the stake.

A cynical person would note these threads started after the realisation that good old Jim the chel... utd fan is the prefered bidder hit them and how he would purchase the club. Old Jimbob won't be wiping the debt and blasting another billion on infrastructure and 300m per summer for players. A leveraged buyout it is then with the clubs profits to service infrastructure spending and the current debt.

It is great to read if you enjoy seeing utd fans inhale copium at rates unseen in human history before. I doubt you would have seen these sentiments should Qatar have won or it was 20 years ago.

If you cba the tl;dr Is they are jealous basically.
Why would you go in there? And why would you bring their shit in here?

Early Sunday evening I took the train from Piccadilly to Sheffield, then got a connection to St Pancras. There were more rags on that London train (nearly all carrying ‘nited megastore bags) than that, in my carriage alone.
Should have dished out a few slaps..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.