United Thread - 2023/24

10e0ff1795dc25c8d6d032a9280bd08a.jpg
hes talking about how much he's going to get paid when they sack him before going to a decent club.

Laffed my tits off at that result. Honestly, I’m a pretty relaxed guy with a fatalistic streak nurtured by 55 years of supporting City. I can handle the usual shite spouted by the red club cartel and their enablers all day long. But Scruffy **** coming out with “people in the North pay taxes as well” when he had the begging bowl out to rebuild Toilet genuinely, properly caused me to lose my shit. A full ten minutes of shouting at the telly.

Arrogant, entitled, tax-dodging fuck! Choke on that result you fake Landy gummage twat.

Laffed my tits off at that result. Honestly, I’m a pretty relaxed guy with a fatalistic streak nurtured by 55 years of supporting City. I can handle the usual shite spouted by the red club cartel and their enablers all day long. But Scruffy **** coming out with “people in the North pay taxes as well” when he had the begging bowl out to rebuild Toilet genuinely, properly caused me to lose my shit. A full ten minutes of shouting at the telly.

Arrogant, entitled, tax-dodging fuck! Choke on that result you fake Landy gummage twat.
Strong letter to follow???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.