United Thread - 2023/24

I laughed my arse off this morning reading how the Ghana politician made a joke about him (Maguire) and had to apologise. Comparing his opposition budget to Macguires defending.

I thought it was one of them dubbed joke videos ages ago but it turns out it was real all along lol

When did this happen ? I thought he was buying 25% of the Glazer's share

Its abit confusing he is taking over on 25% of the Glazer's shares ....odd !

View attachment 99474
How is this a takeover. Have there been some new sort of mathematics been invented since I left school? 25% of something meant you have a quarter share of whatever you "own". Therefore you are in effect a minority shareholder and have in no plausible way taken over anything.

Plus this tosser is a tax dodging **** who uses his non dom status to avoid paying tax on anything, including his "investments". We have to pay tax, so why does this twat exploit the rules to suit him. United will benefit from this no doubt unless HMRC find some balls and stand up to this tax dodger and demand every penny he should be paying in tax and backdated from when he took out his non dom loophole.

Why do the media still think this rambling old sot and his diseased mind are relevant today? He was a nasty and disagreeable blemish on the sport when he was active, nothing has changed now that he's (theoretically) retired.
How is it of interest to the general public in this country that a multi-millionaire has bought himself a couple of racehorses? Answer - it isn't. But, because he happens to be a former manager of the British media's number one obsession we have to know all about it.

I love it that old shittypants has an obsession with race horses, if it wasn't for his greed and need for horse spunk we wouldn't have the current debt laden laughing stock plying its trade at the crumbling pit of misery.

I love it that old shittypants has an obsession with race horses, if it wasn't for his greed and need for horse spunk we wouldn't have the current debt laden laughing stock plying its trade at the crumbling pit of misery.
That statement is in pretty poor taste in my opinion @red 2 hats ............

Oh wait, actually no it's not!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

download (12).jpeg

Ferguson seems to have moved on pretty quickly from the death of his "beloved Cathy" a whole month ago, treating himself to a couple of new racehorses to the tune of £650k and then cracking jokes about how "she would have gone mad about me spending that if she was still around"

Spunking his fortune away...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.