United Thread - 2023/24

I could live with singing "You're fucking shit" again to them at Wembley but they'll need some 'lucky' draws to get there.
Absolutely. The icing on the cake for me was as our coach was leaving Wembley after an hour's delay we happened to pull alongside the rags team bus in standing traffic. Cue our entire coach singing "You're fucking shit" at them. With their blacked out windows we couldn't see them, but they sure as hell could see us. That was a once in a lifetime moment for me. Humiliation with a capital 'H'.

"Cup Final Day" no longer had that same ring to it any more and you don't see the finalists go into recording studios to record songs to celebrate their appearance either.
Thank fuck they don't go recording songs, you seen the shit previously served up by

Dippers
Spuds
Trafford Rovers

Absolutely. The icing on the cake for me was as our coach was leaving Wembley after an hour's delay we happened to pull alongside the rags team bus in standing traffic. Cue our entire coach singing "You're fucking shit" at them. With their blacked out windows we couldn't see them, but they sure as hell could see us. That was a once in a lifetime moment for me. Humiliation with a capital 'H'.
Haha, Shroedinger's team question finally solved!

Were they pissed of and humiliated inside their black box?

Maybe both yes and no...

...screw that, definitely yes!!!

FFS. What a stupid comment. Beating them in the FAC Final worthless ? You clearly weren't brought up on the mean streets of Manchester.

The noise when the hall hit the back of the net after 12 seconds was something else. What a day out that was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.