United Thread - 2023/24

I can still recall various dickhead rags spouting shite about us winning fuck all pre 2011 at 'the council house'.
The general view among these knuckle dragging fuckwits tended to be along the lines of - you've technically won fuck all! Yes your typical raggy morons.
So let them build their new stadium wherever it may be - Sometimes it might just be fun to come down to their level!
Personally I think a good idea would be for them to drop the Manchester part of their name (they're not really entitled to it anyway) move to Wembley and just call themselves nytid.
Anybody got ragcliffe's number?

I can see Manchester City Council and Sports City letting the scum use our stadium

Does Manchester City have the power to say sorry No, I know City are in charge of the upkeeping and ground staff and pitch, Would playing on it every week cause damage to the pitch? Who would benefit from catering Because City have it set nicly with its beer and food deals,

I would bet the scum have already done some homework on it, I don't trust the City council or sportcity and they would get more money from a deal to share the ground for 2 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.