United Thread - 2023/24

Access to funding will be interesting. The Glazers still hold the purse strings and, if he wants to invest he either has to beg them for money, borrow or put his own money in. Let's see what happens the first time he says he wants half a billion to invest.
The Glazres took, what?, £10m a year out. They have agreed to forgo dividends for three years. I assume he will be allowed to spend that much. Will buy half a fullback.
Mind you, Jim didn’t become mega rich without knowing a trick or two. Watch this space.

Here we see the difference between the two clubs on infrastructure building. North stand expansion, new arena, training ground, half of Ancoats all ploughed on with and no begging bowls out to get it done. Whilst with their new part owner they have to come up with Wembley of the North bollocks and a request for money off the tax payer.

The Glazres took, what?, £10m a year out. They have agreed to forgo dividends for three years. I assume he will be allowed to spend that much. Will buy half a fullback.
Mind you, Jim didn’t become mega rich without knowing a trick or two. Watch this space.

20m

Here we see the difference between the two clubs on infrastructure building. North stand expansion, new arena, training ground, half of Ancoats all ploughed on with and no begging bowls out to get it done. Whilst with their new part owner they have to come up with Wembley of the North bollocks and a request for money off the tax payer.
The original “Wembley of the North” was Port Vale with, I think, the biggest playing area in the country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.