United Thread - 2023/24

Just seen the highlights, usual officiating I see.
Slabhead looked offside for the 1st and the penalty was a joke. That happens to us esp on Haaland on every single corner and nothing is ever given to us, look at the amount of holding Slabhead does and nothing given, happens on a Rag= penalty.
I wish all these holding would be spot kicks but it’s the inconsistency thats the issue

Thank fuck this lot won last night, when they went behind I thought they’d down tools to get the manager sacked before the cup final. Keeps him where we need him to be.
This team under ten Hag are the absolute epitome of the concept of 'If you can't be good, be lucky'

On that basis I'm not entirely sure if I want him to go or not.

Just seen the highlights, usual officiating I see.
Slabhead looked offside for the 1st and the penalty was a joke. That happens to us esp on Haaland on every single corner and nothing is ever given to us, look at the amount of holding Slabhead does and nothing given, happens on a Rag= penalty.
I wish all these holding would be spot kicks but it’s the inconsistency thats the issue
The irony of Grappler Maguire of all people to be awarded a penalty because an opposition defender laid the palm of his hand on him... week in week out we see Maguire literally wrestling opposition forwards to the ground in the penalty area.

Stuffy, stuffy bastards, yet another undeserved win.

Just to further add to their stuffiness Chelsea, West Ham and Newcastle have all had the chance to move above them in each of their last games but have all shit the bed and lost those games.

Honestly, the luck this club get is just unreal.
Luck? To achieve what? Even with all of the above they still languish in mid table.

The rags have been ‘lucky’ enough to witness this:

1714039808891.png

Replace pain with luck bud. City have destroyed their legacy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.