United Thread - 2023/24

Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag banned three media outlets from asking questions at his news conference on Friday.

The Dutchman did not take questions from the Sun, the Mirror and the Manchester Evening News.

Their journalists were present at the news conference, but had been made aware in advance they would not be invited to ask questions.
Who the fuck does he think he is, Mario?

;-)

A family member of mine used to own The Snooker Centre (I think it was called) in Salford back in the late 80s early 90s. I was a teenager but would go and play snooker occasionally and would see the rag players at that time in there getting twatted and playing snooker. They were left alone mostly, so able to get leathered in peace.

The ones I recall seeing most were Robson, Bruce and Pallister. Proper glopheads.
Wasn’t Paul McGrath another, who was more than a little partial to imbibing alcohol?

Or was that before this?

Wasn’t Paul McGrath another, who was more than a little partial to imbibing alcohol?

Or was that before this?

Nope, you're right, mate. He was also a regular. He tended to sit at the bar drinking and not doing much else.

Great player to be fair but had fucked knees, I think.

Dress like a Rag for Wembley.

1. A United bucket hat.
2. A blue 115 City cheat t-shirt.
3. Zebra pants.
4. A black jacket.
5. A green and gold scarf.
6. Black Nike trainers.
And look like you've travelled 25 mins from home to get there

I always thought Bryan Robson was overrated (A rag? Overrated?). He was okay but certainly not the player many people thought. Besides, he was almost as bad as Darren Anderton for the constant sick-notes.
Overrated and no right foot! Played like contortionist at times so he didn't have to use it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.