United vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rags vs. City Pre Match Thread

Hopefully the boss as told the Bosnian he can take the rest of the week off.

dngh2h.jpg

Gives us a bit more of a solid look in midfield as both Milner and Jovetic will get back. Give Silva the free role behind Aguero, always feel Milner and Zabba work well together and hopefully that team has a few more grafters who will work which is something badly missing of late.

Dont expect it too happen but that's my team anyway as for the score who knows can't predict which city is gonna turn up . The one stuck in a rut or the one determined to at least restore some pride.

Manchester_lalala said:
First time in years in expecting United to beat us.

I feel the same but we cannot allow this to happen, my only fear is that the stubborn manager will persist with his stupid tinkering and failed 4-4-2 formation.

A must win game to finish at the very least 3rd

philiph20 said:
I'd take a draw right now, after the efforts of the numerous spineless shithouses in our ranks on many occasions this season i have little optimism going into Sunday.

spineless shithouses really. this teams individual brilliance has won us games in spite of the technical and tactical shortcomings of our manager.

I can only see one outcome here which unfortunately is a rag win. Since pulling level with Chelsea on New years day our performances and results have fallen off the edge of a cliff. We Ridiculed liverpool last year for being bottle jobs and we are no better. Neville summed it up perfectly last night. Most our of teams mentality is "we've made it". There's no hunger or desire to push on to the next level. That's what separates champions from legends. Our form this YEAR has been nothing short of laughable. The rags on the other hand have got their shit together recently. It's been a long time since I felt nervous about a derby and this squad and manager has managed to eradicate any confidence we have for this game.

allan harper said:
Hopefully the boss as told the Bosnian he can take the rest of the week off.

He took the start of the week off as well

Hopefully he's been told he'll never wear a city shirt again

I watched them on TV play Villa and they were average. Just like they were vs Newcastle. They were incredibly lucky to get 6 vs Sunderland and Newcastle, while Spurs and scousers just froze stupidly. I am more confident than Palace game for this. We might lose Spurs away but not to rags. Kane worries me more than Shrek.

The media and their ex players , will build the rags up to be superheroes this week , whilst we will be derided by all and sundry. Which is fine by me , it will be so much sweeter when we win our 4th consecutive swamp derby game , and all the "experts" are made to eat their words. Hark now hear the city sing........................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.