Update: 1894 block: Monaco

There's still space for this. Come on, surely some of you want to help improve the atmosphere at City?

We have a handful of seats left - if anyone is interested PM me.

Time running out to relocate to this. Still a small number of seats left. Please get in touch if you're interested in improving the atmosphere.

We've filled our allocation, there are no spaces remaining for this game. Anyone interested in relocating near us will have to contact the club and try to move into 115.

We've now got an extra 20 seats available for relocation. If you want to be in the middle of the atmosphere and get the songs going - get relocated!

I've not gone through you guys to get relocated to this block but I've moved from 314 to 115 for this game. I think I'm in row F so I'll be contributing too!

I've not gone through you guys to get relocated to this block but I've moved from 314 to 115 for this game. I think I'm in row F so I'll be contributing too!

Nice one be good to meet you, the whole idea is for the singing to start at the front then spread, so if you pick the songs up from row F it travels back and back. We try singing from the back at home PL games but it doesnt spread very well, we are hoping that being more visual from the front and wearing colours it will get the singing going and spread better.

Plan is to get in the block early before KO and out sing the Monaco fans ( if they turn up ). We have made a few more huge telescopic flags, game should be a carnival :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.