US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should visit, you can buy anime comics with 12/13 year old girls being tied up and sexually tortured on the main streets of Tokyo and read them in a maid cafe.
Awh yeah, all that shits weird. Forgot I find a lot of their culture weird too, like when groups of them recreate American greaser culture, with the hair an all. I do want to visit though if i get chance, looks really nice, apart from the radioactive parts - don't fancy coming back with an extra eyeball. But really animated 12/13 yo's, wtf?

Hillary already preparing her presidential cabinet according to CNN.

That'll be the one to store her emails in then....

Awh yeah, all that shits weird. Forgot I find a lot of their culture weird too, like when groups of them recreate American greaser culture, with the hair an all. I do want to visit though if i get chance, looks really nice, apart from the radioactive parts - don't fancy coming back with an extra eyeball. But really animated 12/13 yo's, wtf?
Definitely worth a visit, Tokyo is really like something from a futuristic movie and the mountains are beautiful, their mentality towards work etc as well is amazing, just personally find their attitude towards certain things disgusting and I'm much happier with the states being the dominant force culturally, although I think Europe would be the best for the rest of the world.

Definitely worth a visit, Tokyo is really like something from a futuristic movie and the mountains are beautiful, their mentality towards work etc as well is amazing, just personally find their attitude towards certain things disgusting and I'm much happier with the states being the dominant force culturally, although I think Europe would be the best for the rest of the world.
Do you not mean they looked 12/13? As admittedly I'd be pretty bad at identifying the ages of a lot of Japanese girls. Even so anyway, regardless of the age would have thought that sort of stuff would ring serious alarm bells! Yeah I've no problem with the states being the dominant force culturally, just the dominant force politically. I would say Switzerland would be a good choice for peace, but everyone would be relaxed about bungs and hidden cash - maybe Belgium, but I'd get sick of the waffles after a bit. Yeah, the dominating culture works from the states because they epitomise being a modern country. Can't think of a good dominating political option, think that's what works against a fair world stage.

That made me start wondering about The Man in the High Castle (even though that's Japan). I wonder what the world (and the Americas particularly) would be like today if Europeans never invaded the Americas. The world might be more peaceful but we'd miss out on a lot of different culture and have more of those annoying bastards with flutes on Market Street; then again the Soviets may have developed the A bomb first and achieved global communism.

Eh?
The Man in the High Castle has a United States shared by Japan and Nazi Germany.

Eh?
The Man in the High Castle has a United States shared by Japan and Nazi Germany.
Yeah I know I said 'even though that's that Japan.' Just the thought of a USA/China war prompted that as I'm not sure the US would win that one with everyone else that'd be involved! Think the nuclear threat is enough for that to never happen anyway - hopefully.

Hypothetically then - when do you take action ?

Say Saddam was murdering 500 people a day including woman and children but keeping the country stable.. is that ok with you ?

what if it was 5000 a week ?

How many mass murders does a brutal dictator have to commit before we say he has to be stopped and take action ?

There were communities under saddam that were certainly oppressed under him but that's no justification for invading a country and destroying whatever infrastructure and system country has which already comes with alot of its flaws . To say even he was killing 500 a day is a bit of a strech even hypothetically and who will trust the west when you invade using lies such as wmds.

Any solution which involves over throwing of government through direct invasion like in iraq or afghanistan and holding a dummy election where only a west approven leader can win or through arming rebels like in libya or syria is no solution. It will just send those countries into further chaos and destruction. Technically speaking both iraq and afghanistan have a so called elected government, so these countries should be doing better now should they? but are they? Its just a dream but there should be a ban on foreign intervention

There were communities under saddam that were certainly oppressed under him but that's no justification for invading a country and destroying whatever infrastructure and system country has which already comes with alot of its flaws . To say even he was killing 500 a day is a bit of a strech even hypothetically and who will trust the west when you invade using lies such as wmds.

Any solution which involves over throwing of government through direct invasion like in iraq or afghanistan and holding a dummy election where only a west approven leader can win or through arming rebels like in libya or syria is no solution. It will just send those countries into further chaos and destruction. Technically speaking both iraq and afghanistan have a so called elected government, so these countries should be doing better now should they? but are they? Its just a dream but there should be a ban on foreign intervention

So a dictator is totally free to kill as many as he wants

Hypothetically then - when do you take action ?

Say Saddam was murdering 500 people a day including woman and children but keeping the country stable.. is that ok with you ?

what if it was 5000 a week ?

How many mass murders does a brutal dictator have to commit before we say he has to be stopped and take action ?

Well we don't fancy bombing china, nor the Philippines or plenty of places in central Africa as they've probably fuck all worth us taking!!
Don't be so naive Mark, the US are there because it's worth their while to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.