US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
US Foreign Policy - If a foreign country has oil it's deemed inherently evil and we must bring our democracy to it. Firstly by bombing it back to the stone age. We then put in place an US friendly leader who allows US contactors owned by major politicians to rebuild the cities we've bombed paid for at their expense whilst keeping their natural resources or paying a nominal fee for access.

So a dictator is totally free to kill as many as he wants

when did i say that? :/ There are other means of dealing with such dictators by imposing sanctions, international isolation, etc but invasion and supporting rebel groups (a smart name for terrorist) is no solution because the population of the country is the who suffers the most. Isnt the present state of iraq and syria enough evidence for you how well invasions and rebellion movements turn out?

It might come as a surprise to you but all these dictators i mentioned in my previous post were blue-eyed boys of US at one point or another, even the taliban ironically. They dont give a rat's ass about a country being ruled by dictatorship as long as it serves its agenda.
A little research into how all these dictators got into power in the first place and their relationship with US early on in their careers makes for a very interesting read.

This is just one articles about the Assads'
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2013/1/14/1178686/-How-the-US-help-put-Assad-in-power-in-Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.