US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax, he won't be president. The republican party may have lost its marbles, but the American people have not.

I detest Trump with a passion.. and most everyone I know thinks he's a cockwomble... but there are many reasonable people in that camp that will still vote for him over Hilary.

Cruz is truly delusional. Nobody ever picks a running mate until after the nomination is wrapped up and this goof is choosing one the day after his main competition made it impossible for him to get it. Jeb Bush might as well announce his choice now.

For all the career advancement in the world, would you put your cock in Hillary Clinton?

Some would, some wouldn't. Is there any human being out there, Colleen excepted, who would want Rooney's todger to be indulging in sexual congress! Same for Giggsy - some would, but I should imagine most would be in their shed looking for a barge pole.

Cruz is truly delusional. Nobody ever picks a running mate until after the nomination is wrapped up and this goof is choosing one the day after his main competition made it impossible for him to get it. Jeb Bush might as well announce his choice now.

A president called Jeb? His running mate will have to be someone called Wyatt, or Wild Bill!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.