US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is 100% pure unfiltered bullshit. Hillary may not be the optimal choice but she's far from being as awful as her opponent. She has been in favor of improving our healthcare system, understands foreign policy, is for common sense gun laws and works for women't rights. Her opponent wants to repeal the ACA but when asked about his plan he said "We will replace it with something terrific" and when asked how he would care for everybody he said "I'd work out a deal with the hospitals" (he basically has no idea and probably couldn't spell "ACA). He is in favor of isolationist policies and wants more countries to acquire nuclear weapons. He also spouts all kinds of bullshit NRA talking points and says horrible things about women.

The problem is that Fox News has spent the better part of the last 24 years lying about how she is this awful person and dummies eat it up. The so-called Benghazi controversy was investigated by congress more than 9/11 because congress was desperate to discredit her. And the e-mail scandal was yet another bullshit story made up to make her look like a criminal when, in reality, her predecessors did the same thing. But since morons can't think for themselves and let Fox form their opinions we have too many people who actually believe that Drumpf has good ideas or that Hillary Clinton is some sort of criminal mastermind who hates America.

It will be interesting to see how Trump will go about repositioning himself to the wider voting population. You have to assume that what makes a winner in a GOP nomination race will be a disaster in a national election. Does he stick and try or change his image?

It will be interesting to see how Trump will go about repositioning himself to the wider voting population. You have to assume that what makes a winner in a GOP nomination race will be a disaster in a national election. Does he stick and try or change his image?

I am still of the opinion he goes home at night and literally pisses himself laughing at how stupid a large number of Americans are

A correspondent on CNBC last night said only 7% of black African Americans dislike Trump ,they figured he needs to turn 4 states in the north east to win the election ,it sounds very plausible

I am still of the opinion he goes home at night and literally pisses himself laughing at how stupid a large number of Americans are
There is no doubt that this is correct. He's said that he could start shooting people and he wouldn't lose any votes and that he "Loves the poorly educated". He's making fun of the same dummies that are voting for him but, as always, the dummies are the last ones to catch on to the joke.

There is no doubt that this is correct. He's said that he could start shooting people and he wouldn't lose any votes and that he "Loves the poorly educated". He's making fun of the same dummies that are voting for him but, as always, the dummies are the last ones to catch on to the joke.

Do you think he ever wanted to be president or was it a bit of a publicity stunt that has gone a lot further than he envisaged?

He was in for a laugh to begin with but then things got personal (as you'd expect) and I believe his ego would not allow him to lose. I think Donald Trumps Hilary, Clinton has too many skeletons waiting to come out of the closet. Not saying Trump doesn't, he probably has more but he seems immune from any scandal. If Trump can convince enough people that he can be a serious president then he will win it, it's doable. People do not like Hilary.

American presidential races are utterly depressing - A egomaniac billionaire Vs someone who was married to a former presented piggy backing off the surname,

Kasich to suspend his campaign too.

Wonder if the Republican Party are planning a convention stitch up?

He was in for a laugh to begin with but then things got personal (as you'd expect) and I believe his ego would not allow him to lose. I think Donald Trumps Hilary, Clinton has too many skeletons waiting to come out of the closet. Not saying Trump doesn't, he probably has more but he seems immune from any scandal. If Trump can convince enough people that he can be a serious president then he will win it, it's doable. People do not like Hilary.

American presidential races are utterly depressing - A egomaniac billionaire Vs someone who was married to a former presented piggy backing off the surname,
If it's Trump v Clinton it will be dirty, yet entertaining. The debates will be turned into a farce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.