US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The arms industry wont let Hilary fail.
Libya part II is ready to unfold.

Indeed.

Suppressing the Bernie votes.

DMC chairs acting undemocratically to protect her.

Trumps a **** but Hilary is a **** with Wall Street/establishment backing.

Christ, it really will be the lesser of two evils won't it. I'd still vote for Trump, as I think he'd be funnier......that Clinton chick doesn't appear to have a sense of humour.

Christ, it really will be the lesser of two evils won't it. I'd still vote for Trump, as I think he'd be funnier......that Clinton chick doesn't appear to have a sense of humour.
Fascism funny? John Cleese managed it but he was taking the Piss out of it!

Which bit is funny his xenophobia, his casual talk of state sponsored murder of family, his mysoginy, or his incredibly stupid ideas on the economy?

Which bit is funny his xenophobia, his casual talk of state sponsored murder of family, his mysoginy, or his incredibly stupid ideas on the economy?
I presume all of that. He's crazy.

This is it exactly, there is nothing funny about this. At first everybody thought it was funny and a joke but at this point the world's safety may be in jeopardy. He is a person who only cares about one thing, himself. He thinks he's genetically better than everybody else on the planet and has some very sick ideas. This is not the kind of person who should be in charge of the largest military in the history of the world.

The other concern is that if he is elected and starts ordering the state sponsored murder of innocent people it's possible the military may not follow his orders which could lead to a military coup. If that happens all bets are off and anything could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.